Friday, September 14, 2012

Pumpkins

Hi

Yesterday I was just looking around the net looking for a project that wasn't going to take long and wouldn't involve much sewing so was thrilled to bits when I saw that Bethany over at http://sweetbeebuzzings.blogspot.de/
had posted about her Pumpykins. As soon as I saw them I knew that was what I wanted to make. Go take a look at hers and also the link for the tutorial, they're so cute.

I started off making these three which took all of 40 mins to complete.



Guests came round so had to stop but as soon as they left I started making some more. This time more like a production line and ended up with a total of twelve.





LOLLL I think I got a bit carried away with this project. Looking at the photos I think I need a couple more orange ones then I'll stop....... maybe....

~ Maria ~

12 comments:

  1. Maria...What would make you think you got carried away???! LOL
    The pumpkins are adorable...think I need to make a couple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Maria. I like that they aren't all orange pumpkins.
    I went to my UFO group yesterday and one of the ladies had made a pumpkin using a roll of toliet paper. I haven't had a chacne to post the photos I took yet, but you can check it out later on my other blog: theragweed.blogspot.com Hope to have the photos up by the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow I do love the orange one!! The funky fabric makes it look so awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are adorable! I was sitting here (ok, laying on the couch with the laptop in my lap, lol) wondering how on earth they were assembled - what a great technique Bethany came up with - very fun and autumny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL -- Love 'em!! What fun! Easy and recyclable too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I looooooooooooooooove them!!! From here I go to Bethany's blog to read the tutorial, thanks so much for sharing your creations and the link. Those pumpkins are adorable!!!! Marisa.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What's a few pumpkins? LOL Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clever little pumpkins !
    Visiting from "Sew Many Ways".
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a delightful collection of pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I cannot wait to add some of these cute pumpkins to my fall decor! Thank you from Cheriesforgetmenots.com
    I will be sure to include pictures when I make some of these and credits too. Cherie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Your comments mean so much to me and inspire me to create.
~Maria~