Monday, October 22, 2012

Link Party

Hi

I stumbled across a Link Party like I've never seen before after I was checking out the blog of my newest follower and also new to blogging herself. Check out her blog here http://www.nissamade.com/ 
I can see lots of beautiful bags and tutorials coming in the future.

The link party is called Threading My Way and covers practically everything you sew, is divided into sewing projects and what makes it different from the others I've seen is that you can add as many projects as you like throughout the year so you don't have to remember which link party to link to on a certain day of the week.
Here's the link if you'd like to take a look.

http://threadingmyway.blogspot.de/p/threading-your-way.html


                                                                                 
~ Maria ~

5 comments:

  1. Yes I discovered the site a few months ago - she has a TON Of fabulous links! The problem, though, is that you have no way to see when new links are added to any of the parties - there's no way to get notification! So you have to keep checking each linky party you're interested in, to see if it's been updated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maria.. thanks for mentioning my blog! I've been browsing yours too..

    I love Threading My Way too. So many links to great sewing posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I found you the other day too and added you to my reader. I can see that us bag makers may need to band together one day to take over the world. :)

      Maria, you should get onto that lol!

      Delete
  3. O great!! I will check it out. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the shout out, Maria and so glad you like the Threading My Way link parties.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Your comments mean so much to me and inspire me to create.
~Maria~