Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year and a WIP

                                                                   Source

Just popping in to wish you all a very Happy New Year, may it be a healthy, happy and prosperous year for everyone and may it be one filled with creativity and inspiration.

Starting the New Year with and order I have. This is what I've been up to for the last few days. Slow going but now the new year is in I'm hoping things will speed up a bit. They'll have to because I've already got the longest of lists.
This is going to be a dish drainer ordered by a lady amongst other things she is wanting for her kitchen.
Half of it is completed.





Other half nearly completed. I'm hoping to finish the top by the end of the evening but I have a trip into town to buy fabric so I'll see how I get on.




~ Maria ~

5 comments:

  1. Looks lovely Maria. Great start for the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year 2013 Maria! May God bless you in a wonderful way in 2013 too~
    Love your arglile pattern~ I have one at my front door~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great start to the year! I'm starting by writing my thank you cards that I never usually get around to writing lol! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY NEW YEAR MARIA!
    wishing you all the best.
    beautiful quilt, I have just started to learn quilting ;)
    happy sewing;)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Maria, "Happy and creative 2013" to you too! This project looks so cute, I like the colors! I'll be waiting to see when finished, but I see now that will look beautiful. Thanks for sharing !!!!
    Marisa from
    http://passionetcouture.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Your comments mean so much to me and inspire me to create.
~Maria~