Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Sugar and Spice Pattern

Back in June I posted about my Sugar & Spice bag that I tested for Christine at ChrisW Designs.

I received quite a few emails asking where the pattern was as they couldn't find it on Christine's site. It wasn't up for sale back then and I promised I'd let you all know when it was.




So I'm pleased to let you know that the pattern is now for sale. CLICK HERE to get yours.
Mine always attracts attention when I take it out but just look at the two that Christine made. I've never seen such gorgeous fabrics and would give an arm and a leg to own fabric like that.

~ Maria ~

4 comments:

  1. Oh I honestly LOVE your bag out of the fabrics you chose Maria....it is timeless and goes with anything! Very smart indeed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria, that is gorgeous. Is it tweed? I ordered my pattern today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maria that was a perfect choice of fabric for that bag, looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Your comments mean so much to me and inspire me to create.
~Maria~